Saturday, September 19, 2009

One step at a time

I've been praying and reading my bible and walking with the Lord everyday. I asked Him everyday what He wants me to do and that's the way it should be. We are suppost to allow the Lord to guide us and to keep our eyes on Him. It's when our attention is taken off of Him that we lose our way. I've heard it said if we want to make God laugh, tell him our plans. Our plans are almost never the same as what His plans are for us. He has so much more for us than we can imagine. No matter how bad we mess things up, God can make a way when there seems to be no way. I know God has forgiven me for where i have made my mistakes and i thank Him everyday for the gift of salvation and for His forgiveness. With God's help, He can and will restore that which has been lost. I am thankful to be a child of God.