Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Desires of Our Heart

i think all i've ever really wanted is to be loved. God has shown over and over that He loves me beyond anything i could ever say. He has given me three boys that make me feel like superman. chris, enoch, and noah... wow, thanks God for giving me more love than i could ever dream of having. God loves us and wants to give us the desires of our heart (Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.) i feel as though God has washed away all my sins and has made me a brand new person. i've never been perfect but God has had His hand on me since I was a boy. and as for the devil, his efforts has been minimal until a few years ago. i have caused a lot of suffering from falling into the snares of the flesh but God has rescued me and has plans for my life still yet. i have a lot of love to share and i'm looking forward to embracing more happiness and love than i have ever experienced.

when we think we have seen it all, God has a way of showing up and giving us more than we could ever imagine possible. of course we are not worthy of this kind of love, but that is just who He is... He is a God that desires to give us good things... "the desires of our heart"