Tuesday, August 17, 2010

one of my favorite pics

noah has the most incredible personality and an amazing way of always looking adoreable. this pic was taken when we were caught in the rain. it's one of my favorites. he'll be 2 years old in october and i get to see him every other weekend. it's not enough but my parents taught me a long time ago to make the best of what i have and when we're together, its non-stop action. he loves riding in my truck and playing outside. i love to hear him talk and say "daddy". it lights up my world!

i love working with tony walker here at WinShape Retreat. the Lord has once again placed me amongst a fellowship of Christian people that has been a great source of strength and guidance during a time in my life that i have felt lost and undone. one of my favortie quotes from the movie nacho libre, "I am the gatekeeper to my own destiny and I will have my glory day in the hot sun." it's a funny movie, another one of my favorites.