Tuesday, September 28, 2010

now let me show you what i can do

nothing wrong with dreamin big... i think about that a lot. God has better things in store for us than we could ever imagine. He wants to bless us more than we want to be blessed. when we figure out that its only when we fully submit our heart, our faith, and our will to Him, that he will step in and say, "Now let me show you what I can do".

my noah will be 2 years old next month on October 18th. its been a little over a year since we lived together and believe me, its been the hardest thing i've ever done. it didn't seem like the right thing at the time, nor has it felt right being away from him, but i know God has a greater plan for me, for terrie, and for noah.


me and Noah took a trip over to mississippi this past weekend and stopped in at chick fil a for a little something to eat and some play time. he is so lovable and i am so blessed. every day that i have with noah is father's day for me.


is it just me being a dad or isn't he the most beautiful little boy in the world! he is such an instrument of God's love and Grace. there's nothing like a good dose of playing with Noah that makes you feel wonderful!