Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another Great Weekend!

hearing Noah say, you're HERE Dad! melts me like butter. he loves going to get water at the artesian spring. Noah likes to wade in the water while mamabear fills up her water bottles. he loves to help.

he is truly amazing and so much fun. he goes 90 to nothin' until he konks out at naptime or bedtime.

i can't explain how great it feels to be with my little boy. Noah is beautiful in every way and the sound of his little voice echoes in my heart even when i'm not with him. i can hear him talking and singing and being silly. oh, he loves to be silly!

he likes to act like he's taking our order at a fastfood restraunt. he'll say, what you want dad... he then waits for me to say, I... want.... hamburger, french fries, and a milkshake. then he'll act like he's pressing keys on a computer and make a beeping sound, then he'll act like he's handing me my food.

Terrie has about 15 or so water bottles that she fills at the water spring. Noah loves being right there in the middle of the action. not only does he fill em up he also helps carry them in the house when we get back home. kinda like he knows that one of his jobs is helping toss the wet clothes into the dryer. Terrie puts them on the dryer door and Noah pushes them into the dryer. when he notices something of mine, he'll say.. uh.. that's dad's.
i love my new job at the university of alabama and seem to be catching on and learning how to do all the things that come my way. God helps me everyday to do the things that i need to do. He gives me grace and patience to follow Him and wait for the day that i get to be with my family all the time. i'm grateful to be closer to them and i'm praying for God to continue to work things out for us to be together. i've been in my apartment now for a week and starting to cook in my kitchen. i'm only a mile from where i work so i get to go home for lunch.. saves me quite a bit on not eating out.