Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th Weekend!

this past weekend was so much fun. i spent the night with enoch and we played halo. it was so good to see him and hear him talk and laugh.

on my drive down to see terrie and noah, i talked to chris on the phone. i'm so proud of chris and enoch and hearing them talk to me. i hope that after i get settled in my apartment that we can start playing some xbox live together.

noah was on the porch when i drove up and from the moment i picked him up we were like glued together for the whole weekend.  every night we'd get in my truck and drive down the dirt rode. he loves my old truck.

we picked up some sticks for firewood to build a fire and he was so excited. he made every step i made and loved helping build the fire. he is so amazing and full of life, i can hardly wait to be with him all the time.

after we got our baths and pj's on, he'd say, "get me dad" then i chase him down the hall and he would run into the bedroom and close the door before i could get him. he'd wait about 5 seconds and then slowly open the door, looking for me. i would hide in a different place each time and it was so funny to see him find me. one time i put a blanket over a bean bag and he thought it was me, i scarred him so good he got weak all over and laughed and laughed.

me and terrie had a great time cooking together... i cooked some hamburgers and she fixed corn, baked beans, baked potatoes and tea... Mmmm so good! she fixed a brownie dessert with strawberries, vanilla pudding and ice cream. wow! after dinner we piled up and watched an awesome fireworks show on youtube for our july 4th http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_9bx6U8_0