Monday, March 14, 2011

Joy Unspeakable

for the past 6 weeks, i have submerged myself in the scriptures and so far, i've read proverbs, ecclesiates, song of solomon, isaiah, jeremiah, lamentations, ezekiel, lamentations, daniel, and hosea. today i started reading the book of Joel. it has truly washed my soul and renewed my walk with the Lord. it's as though God is talking to me all the time and it is truly "joy unspeakable".


when we get our life right with God, then everything else will come into place. i can testify that from the moment i put God first, things began to automatically change. the unbearable weights of guilt and shame were lifted from my shoulders and have been replaced with a sense of worth and freedom that words cannot justify.


Jesus loves me so much and has given me His favor. I'm happier than i have ever been in my life to know that good things are coming into my life. true happiness always starts with God being the center of our life and then everything else that we love begans to appear... now that's beautiful!