Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Beautiful Terrie

it feels so good to be in love and also know that i'm in the will of God. in Sept of 2007, Terrie and I met and we instantly felt a closeness and friendship.

in January of 2008, i started working for a software company that was based out of St. George, Utah and i traveled all over the U.S.

one weekend while i was working in Atlanta, Terrie surprised me by coming to meet me and this picture is of us at the park in Atlanta. it was amazing to say the least...


in mid-summer of 2008, i stopped traveling with LearnKey and moved to Alabama to be with Terrie while Noah was still in the Ark. it was a fun summer with lots of trips to the lake. we love the water and have so much fun swimming and taking picnics.

this is a picture of us with our aprons on that Terrie's grandma made. we're getting ready to have some fun in the kitchen. we love food and enjoy each other's company in the kitchen.

Oct 18th, 2008, Noah was borned. He is now 2 1/2 years old and this is a picture of us at the beach on dauphin island. he is a reflection of both me and terrie.

he loves watching "Toy Story" and "Cars". when he wakes up in the mornings, he immediately starts smiling and stretches just as though a flower is opening.

God has assured me that He is going to give me my family. Terrie and Noah are my family and i have been praying for God to make a way for us to be together.

He told me a few months ago, that if i would be obedient, that He would give me the desires of my heart. i believe it's about to happen and i'm so excited to know that God is control and is steering my ship.