Thursday, December 23, 2010

Noah's tiny voice is so Powerful

I was able to talk to Noah yesterday and i can hardly wait to see him this saturday clapping his hands and saying "daddy". Terrie said i could come over early Christmas morning to see Noah. my life has been in a storm for quite some time now. a few years ago, i gave in to making some decisions that put me on path that has brought so much pain in my life that i cannot bear to even try to put it in words. Noah is proof that God can bring something beautiful out of untimely decisions and bounderies we cross. God's Grace is sufficient to meet the need and not only meet the need but also bring an abundance of joy into our life. a joy so real and so overflowing that it affects everybody in our lives.

Noah's tiny little voice coming thru the phone ignites a fire in my heart that warms my soul. the only thing better than hearing his voice is being able to see his smiling face and those beautiful little hands and feet. i love you little buddy, and our day will come. i promise.