Friday, December 10, 2010

Grace is a wonderful gift

Grace is a wonderful gift that has been given to me on many occasions and even recently God has blessed me through people that love me. Last week a good friend of mine left a note of encouragement on my desk along with a love offering. Then my sister mailed me a check to help take care of a legal matter so that i can get visitation rights to see my son. A couple of days ago, another friend of mine asked me to come and stay at his house for a few days until the freezing weather passes. 
My oldest son Chris calls me everyday and he'll never know how much he has helped me to see my way thru these uncertain circumstances. Whenever my son Enoch sees me at work, he puts his arms around me and tells me he loves me and that everything will get better and that he's praying for me. as much as i wish for things to change, wishing doesn't really do a lot, but it prayer that changes our circumstances. lately, i've been getting more time praying with God and my days have included Him from the time i get up, until i go to sleep.

God's Grace has pulled me thru during other times in my life when i thought it could get no worse and God's Grace will do it again. God's Grace is sufficient to meet my need and if i could fix my life then He would get no glory. But when my life is made whole, it will God that will get all the glory. I love the Lord and I'm trusting Him to fix my life. I read somewhere that there are no problems... only opportunities.