Monday, June 27, 2011

busy is good...

i'm really enjoying my work and still learning things everyday. i couldn't have asked God for a better work environment. i have six graduate students that work with me in our technical support; zach, randy, morgan, latasha, hannah, and katy.

i got here about 20 minutes early and cleaned up my desk a little before starting on the work tickets. after taking care of a few tickets, i picked back up on a project we started last week, re-imaging laptops. we have about 30 macbooks that have dual operating systems. i'm installing 4 at a time and it takes about 30-40 minutes for that process to complete. i'm using a software called deploystudio which creates an image of one machine and then allows me to copy that image onto other laptops.
here's one of noah's projects, he loves going to school (daycare) and playing with all the other kids (working on his organizational and management skills). they call me every morning on their way to school and he tells me all kinds of stuff. he tells me about seeing the big trucks and school buses. he'll talk to me and say, "look dad.." expecting me to be able to see what he sees. it's a beautiful thing!

then before we get off the phone, he'll tell me, "have a GOOOOD day!" then he'll say, "I LOVE YOU DAD". he's really good at enphasizing his words. the only thing greater than hearing him talk is seeing him talk.




God has given me joy unspeakable!