Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting my feet on the ground!

Ok this is my 3rd week at the University of Alabama and one of the coolest things is that i'm getting to wear jeans and tennis shoes, Yayeee! i dress up on occasion when i've got a meeting but for the most part its really laid back. love working with the graduate students that work with our support team. they've been really patient with me and teaching me a TON of new stuff dealing with online support for the students and instructors.

moved the rest of my stuff this past weekend and got to spend a few days with enoch. he really helped me out so much with taking my car to the place in talking rock, ga. i'm getting a new transmission put in it and i'll have a '96 Honda Accord, wow, sure will be nice to get some good gas mileage and air condition!

love love love being closer to my terrie and my noah!!! talk to them everyday, they call in the mornings and we text throughout the day, then we talk when i get off and before we go to bed. God has really blessed me and terrie with our relationship. it's growing stronger everyday and we enjoy each other's conversation and company.

she's doing well at school and has been accepted into the nursing program where she is currently going to college. i've applied to go into the Graduate program here at the University and get a Master's degree in Interactive Technology. I will start this fall and the University will pay for my schooling.

i have insurance now and planning on going to the dentist and the optometrist. the university provides free family counseling and the credit union provides free financial counseling. i've enrolled in both programs and looking forward to God moving me to the next step in my healing.

i've just finished reading I Corinthians and God is walking with me everyday. i feel better about myself than i have in a long time.