Friday, June 10, 2011

God is healing me on another level

ok, i've been searching for an apartment and after looking at several, i've decided to get the one i looked at last night. the apartment complex is called "The French Quarters" and it's a gated community with a pool and fitness center. the apartments are still new and i'm only the 3rd person that will be living in my apartment. really nice appliances with 900 sq feet of living space. it's only a block from a nice park with a playground and less than a mile from where i work. it's kinda tucked away on 8th Ave off of 15th Street. i will be moving in the last week of july so i'm really excited to have my own kitchen where i can start cooking again!

lovin' my new job and God has again placed me in the midst of a great group of coworkers. i can feel the prayers and support from my friends that are lifting me up to the Lord and i am so thankful. i'm happier than i have been in a long long time.

i opened a new bank account at the Alabama Credit Union and they have a program that will help me clean up and repair my credit. God is starting to heal me on another level. when i was in Georgia, God healed me emotionally, and now i know God is going to heal me financially! i'm getting closer and closer to being with my beautiful terrie and my amazing little noah...