Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Opportunities

There is something to be said for new opportunities. It's fascinating to watch the wheels turning in the beautiful mind of our little mr. fixit guy. He loves tools and while at one of his favorite stores (O O O O'reillys) I picked up a little screw driver which fits perfectly in his cute little hands. I decided to give him a new opportunity to take out a screw from his bedroom door and Voila! It was a victorious moment to see the expression on mr. fixit's face when he successfully removed a screw from the door with his screw driver. Great job little buddy!!


We have to understand that when our lives are not necessarily going exactly like we want, that there may be some new opportunities lurking around the corner. If we can give ourselves a little bit of encouragement (David said there were times that he encouraged himself) we will see a familiar expression come over our faces when we successfully complete the task that is given to us.

I know God's Grace has been shining on me all of my life and especially over the past few years. He has graciously picked up my crumbled world and set me feet on a solid rock. There a song in my innermost being that is bursting from heart and I cannot help but feel that something amazing is about to happen again in my life.

The great thing about being a child of the King is that there are always new opportunities just around the corner.

Sometimes it just may call for a little expertise and elbow grease but in the end, the expression of success is worth it all!