Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines

Well.. my sweetheart got a dozen roses, Ghirardelli chocolates and we had a white table cloth lunch date today at a thai food restaurant.

We decided to get internet so i'll be going to pickup a wireless modem today. It'll be nice to do a little bit of web stuff at home now.

I'm learning some cool things to do with html, java script, and something called jquery.  I'm working on  developing an online course for the college of nursing. Loving my job here at UA and

i am so blessed to have a position where i can sit at my desk and work without a lot of pressure. Come to think about it, it's the first computer office i've ever had to myself. kinda nice to shut the door and crank up my heater while sitting in front of my mac with THREE monitors.. yeah that's right 3!  Ugh-ooh! raugh raugh raugh (in the voice of tim allen from the show called Home improvement)

Chris and I talk everyday and i talk to Enoch about every two days. I used Skype with Chris the other day and it was so cool to see him smiling and telling jokes on camera.

Enoch called yesterday to talk about invention ideas. it's something we've always done and it would be cool to get a patent one day. Chris and I are always talking about writing a book. It so cool how we all think so much alike.

My dream is to one day be able to see all 3 of my boys all the time.

But for now, God has given me so much joy to spend everyday with this tough guy and laugh everyday.

He has also given me a closer relationship with my big boys than ever.