Monday, February 21, 2011

My Father gives good gifts

It was another great weekend. God smiled on us and poured out His blessings without measure. My cup is filled to overflowing and I am at more peace with God than I can ever remember. They say that distance makes the heart grow fonder. After drifting away from God over the past few years, i cherish my relationship with God now more than ever. God has reminded me who I am.

God has established my feet. My eyes are fixed on the Master of the wind. He is my Refuge, my Fortress, and Hightower. He speaks to me continually as if He is walking by my side.

we had a great time at the beach on dauphin island and noah loved seeing the water and feeding the seagulls. there was a peace from God that spilled over into my soul and for the first time i could feel and see that being with my family was in sight. God asked me a few months ago what i wanted, and as our Father, it is in His interest to give us good gifts.

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? i know without any doubts that there is a happy day for me and my family on the horizon.