Monday, February 7, 2011

The Lord is my strength!

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

Hallelujah and Praise the Lord Almighty for his wonderful works that He is doing in my life. God has touched my life during the past few weeks and has transformed me into a new man. He has recovered my joy, repaired the brokeness of my heart, and opened my eyes to see His Glory.



i've been praying for God to make a way for me to be with my family and this past weekend was another awesome gift from God. i know it is just a sample of more great things to come. God has greater things than i can imagine in store for me and my family.



i've been praying for God to work a healing in my life and the presence of God was overwhelming to say the least. i feel like He has poured out His Grace on me and my family.

Jehovah-Tsori - Lord my Strength - Psalm 19:14