Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is a beautiful thing

feels good to be in love and know that God has a wonderful plan for my life. a few years ago i met this beautiful person who made me feel so alive, who makes my heart pound when i think about holding her in my arms.
God's grace is revealing new things to us each day and i know in my heart that something awesome is about to happen in our lives. God has promised me that I will be with my family soon and it feels good to be able to hear the voice of God again.

For the past few months i've been reading my Bible with a fervency. i've read Isaiah, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, and almost thru with Jeremiah. it has washed away all the stress and worries from my mind. i feel clean in the sight of God and it's reminded me of the person i was when Terrie and i first met.