Thursday, January 20, 2011

big plans for the weekend!

ok... two days ago i found out that i'm getting to see noah this weekend and it was like heaven came down and touched my soul. God knows everything and has not forgotten me. He's been talking to me all along but until a couple of months ago i've not been very good at listening but He's got my undivided attention and i'm determined to stay close and focused. i've got everything laid out and ready to head out in the morning. only have a half day to work and then i'll be headin' south. i think about that "hwy 20 ride" by the zac brown band with every trip i make to see noah. got him a little frog that winds up and swims in the water, a dump truck that makes three different sounds, and i'm planning on taking him to the park to see the ducks. i've got a room at the ashbury hotel so we can have fun swimming in a heated pool. sunday we're going to a church to hear one of my favorite preachers, pastor joe johnson at mount hebron church. i know my storm is not yet passed but i know beyond any doubt that the clouds are moving and that is very encouraging to me. i don't yet know what is about to happen in my life, but i can feel its going to be something good and i'm my heart is already rejoicing.