Saturday, January 8, 2011

This is a good day!

this is a picture of me, jim grill, enoch, chris, and my datsun 240z i used to have when i lived on berry college campus. i liked that old hat and plan on getting me another one. that was a good day and a good memory to have forever. enoch graduated from high school and we were about to embark on a trip to the smokey mts. we had a blast... climbed the chimney tops, rode a mechanical bull, and had so much fun.

i have been staying warm and eating good. also been doing my push ups and sit ups. been studying to take a windows 7 certification exam. staying busy helps me keep my mind off of terrie and noah. patiently waiting for my lawyer to do his work and work out my custody/visitation rights. i know God has something good for me and if i can just keep praying and being faithful, it will happen in time. i'll be happy again and will get my life back on track. chick fil a corportate called me again and said they are considering me for another position. i have some good job offers on the table and not sure where i will wind up, but God has a plan for me and i feel like i've got my second wind and starting to move out of the valley i've been in for so long. there's been several times in my life when i thought it could get no better and a few times when i thougth i could get no worse. for right now, i'm feeling like things are about to change for me for the good. i've never felt as alone as i have for the past year, but november was a turning point for me when i was told that i could not see my son.
i told God that i could not fix my life and would stop getting in His way. that's all He really asks from us. He wanted me to realize that no matter how hard i tried, i could never do enough to make it right... He was waiting on me to surrender to Him. well, the clouds are moving and the storm that i've been in will pass in God's time not mine. i'm just glad to know that i can make it today. that's what i do now, i concentrate on today and focus on today until i open my eyes in the morning, and then i take the next day. it's helped me to breathe and breathing is a good thing. i love my boys, chris, enoch, and noah!