Tuesday, January 18, 2011

breath of fresh air

something is happening in my life and for the first time in a long time it feels like i can breathe. there's nothing like getting a breath of fresh air from heaven...

Psalms 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

i was standing in church this past Sunday praying as the congregation was singing worship songs and i was enjoying the overwhelming feeling of the presence of God. in my praying i was asking God to rescue me from my storm, i told him i was drowning and had no more strength... in that very moment, the next worship song started with the words "rescue me"... it went on to have almost every thing in it that i prayed. it was God showing me that He was listening to my cry.

i can feel something big is about to happen in my life and to be honest it has shook me to my very core. God has something in store for me that i cannot even imagine. i know He loves me and will make a way for me to be able to move forward in the path He has made for me.

Psalms 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.