Tuesday, January 25, 2011

God is smiling at me

wow! this past weekend was all that i hoped for and more. when i walked out to greet them, noah started clapping his hands and yelling DADDY! DADDY! yeah my heart was pounding and i was jumping up and down and clapping my hands too!


it was wonderful to have a few days to relax and have fun with my little noah and my terrie. we swam for 4 hours and it seemed like the whole world stood still while we were having so much fun. noah loved playing in the pool and swimming. he was so cute with his little swimmies. he kicked his little legs and swam all over the place.

it was amazing to hear him talk and sing and pray... i loved hearing him pray over our food. he is beautiful and i want to be in his life all the time. God asked me a few weeks ago what i wanted and i said to be in Noah's and Terrie's life. God has promised me that if i will trust in Him that He will give me the desires of my heart.

i feel like the storm that has been hovering over me is about to change. we went to church at Mount Hebron in Mobile and felt the power of God. Bro Joe preached about turning lose of "that" so we can grab hold of "this". i'm definitely liking "this" blessing that God is bringing into my life. i'm feeling alive again and it feels good. i know that God has forgiven me and i have also forgiven myself.

i know that God has great things in store for me. i believe that this is going to be one of the best years of my life!