Thursday, January 6, 2011

God is at work in my life

i know God is at work in my life and knows my heart. He has surrounded me with kindness and people that love me. He has kept me warm and sustained me in spite of my sorrows. in the midst of my pain, God has put His arms around me and shown me that i am not alone.

God has reminded me that prayer did not keep Daniel from going to the lion's den but it did ensure that he was not alone when he was cast into the midst of hungry lions. Jesus was there with him and God's word tells us that He shut the mouths of the lions.

i have filed for child custody and visitation rights for my beautiful 2 year old son. his name is Noah and i love him with all of my heart. i am praying that God will give me wisdom and strength while i walk thru this valley. my heart is torn to pieces but God is the carpenter that made this house and He will repair the brokeness of my life. i don't know how and cannot see any resolution but that doesn't mean that God is not at work. my mind cannot comprehend the great things that God has in store for me and the ones i love.