Sunday, January 9, 2011

Songs in the night

went to church today and it felt like God submerged me in His presence. the worship team leader talked about how the scriptures tell us that God gives us songs in the night. night meaning dark times in our life. i loved the worship songs they were singing today. the one that touched me the most was "The More I Seek You" by Christ for the Nations.

The more i seek you, the more i find you.
The more i find you, the more I love you
I wanna sit at your feet, drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, hear your heart beat
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

after church i worked a couple of hours blowing leaves and then stopped by Panera Bread and decided to get a frozen caramel drink and a pumpkin muffin top. it's been a few weeks since i endulged with a coffee drink and i thought today was a good day to do it.
it's nice to be able to hear God speak to me and know that my life will be good again. i still don't know how but that's not for me to know but for me to only believe that God can do anything and i believe.