Monday, January 10, 2011

today was a snow day

just got off the phone with noah and he was talking up so much and telling me all kind of stuff. i can't wait to be with him again and i'm praying for God to give me strength to make it each day. i'm so glad i got to talk to noah, today has been a lonely day for me and i miss being with my family. i know my storm is not over but the clouds are at least beginning to move. not sure what will happen next in my life but i know things are going to get better for me. i am praying for miracle and facing each day, one day at a time.

stayed up late last night with my buddy watching a tom cruise movie called "night and day". it felt good to laugh and have a good time for a little while. it snowed 5 inches last night and i slept in this morning and got up around 10 and cooked myself an egg omelet. me and my buddy rode to town to see if any stores were open and looked at the snow. we picked up a few things and came home to make potato soup. the soup has been cooking for a few hours and we're about to eat.


i've been spending a lot of time talking with God and reading my bible. i know that it won't be long and i'll be writing about what me and my little noah has been doing together.